Width of Chainlink:-
The standard sizes are between 4Feet to 8Feet. Other sizes can be made as per user requirement, up to 3 Meter in width.
• Mesh Size :- Here the hole size is important the smaller the size the stronger the Chainlink. Sizes range from 50mm to 80mm square
• Size of wire : The thickness of wire used. The thicker the wire the stronger the Chainlink. Sizes range from 1.80mm to 4.00mm diameter
• Zinc coating: The amount of zinc coating on the wire determines the life of the Chainlink. Commercial coating will give 5 to 10Years life depending on the environment, while heavy coated wire will give up to 20 years life. It is generally recommended that coastal areas fencing material should be heavy
coated due to the high humidity and salty sprays.
• Length of roll: The packing per roll is also important, usual lengths are not less than 18mts
• Type of Edges : Either barb end or Knuckled edge ( see picture below). Barb end provides better security as it is not easy to open a link and gain access. It is used mainly for high strength chain link as opposed to knuckled edge which is preferred for light weight Chainlink